1) So long as it's in the opposition, where should the Republican Party focus its energy?
2) What is the most worrisome part of Barack Obama's presidency?
That he knows his time is short and he wants to overload the system in hopes that the American people will weary soon and give him what he wants.
3) There's been a lot of debate about the role that talk radio and cable news hosts should play on the right. Particularly controversial are Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and Mark Levin. What do you think about these folks? Do they help the right or hurt it (or is it more complicated than that?) How should Republicans interact with them?
They are a voice of reason and a treasure trove of ideas.
4) One particularly fraught controversy pertains to race in America -- with the first black president in the White House, some conservatives have been criticized as racists for opposing him, and some on the right have accused the Obama Administration or its allies of racism or anti-white sentiments (for example, Sonja Sottomayor's "wise Latina" comment drew fire, as did the Skip Gates incident). As the right thinks about political strategy and policy, how should it approach matters of race?
we should judge people by the content of their character and their actions.
5) Is there anything you observe locally, or that Republicans in your area of the country care about, that doesn't get sufficient attention in the national media conversation? If so tell me a bit about the issue, and the approach you think the right ought to take.
We want the federal government to leave us alone! Secure our borders, cut our taxes and let the free enterprise system work.
6) Traditionally the Republican Party has been a coalition of religious conservatives, libertarians, fiscal conservatives, and national security conservatives. Is that alliance viable going forward? If so, what must be done to hold it together? If not, what alliance should the GOP try to build?
Only when you appeal to the better instincts of independents and stick to your conservative guns. Be who you say you are!
7) Is there anything I didn't ask about that you'd like the media or the country as a whole to know?
Be honest. Do what you say you will. Stop kissing up to the RINOs, the left, and the socialists! Do what is in the best interests of the USA. Get us out of the UN and get the UN out of the USA!